Gallery & Artist Registry —
• Studied with Lorser Feitelson at Art Center in Los Angeles in early 1950’s. Lived in San Antonio, Texas from 1956 to 1969 exhibiting in numerous local, statewide and national shows. Had several one-man shows. Became member of the Texas Watercolor Society in 1969.
• Moved to San Francisco Bay Area in August, 1969. Began entering competitive art shows in late 1977. Since then has exhibited in over 100 competitive and invitational shows including the National Watercolor Society Annual (painting selected for national tour), the Rocky Mountain National Watermedia Exhibitions, Watercolor West National Exhibitions, Ohio National Watercolor Exhibition, Watercolor Oklahoma National Exhibition, San Diego Watercolor International Exhibitions (painting among 30 selected from show for national tour), Midwest Watercolor Society 25th Annual National Exhibition, Texas Watercolor Society Annuals, Nevada Annual Open-11 Western States, Society of Western Artists Open, Cal/Expo Open, Eastbay Watercolor Society Opens, Taos National Exhibition of American Watercolor, and the Aqueous Open 1984 National Show at the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Winner of over 38 awards (14 1st place and Best of Show) in national, statewide and local competitions. In 1991, moved to Boulder, Colorado.
• Moved to Taos, New Mexico in May, 2000. Elected President of the Taos National Society of Watercolorists in 2001. Has shown paintings in Taos at the Van Vechten-Lineberry Taos Art Museum, Martinez Hacienda, Millicent Rogers Museum, Taos Art Museum at the Fechin House, Bareiss Gallery, and other venues. From 2001 through 2009 was included in national exhibitions at Canton Art Museum, Canton, Ohio; Elmhurst Art Museum, Elmhurst, Illinois; Brea Art Museum, Brea, California; Riverside Art Museum, Riverside, California; Russell Hill Rogers Gallery, San Antonio, Texas, the Taos Art Museum at the Historic Fechin House, and the Millicent Rogers Museum, Taos, New Mexico.
• In December, 2005, moved to Wimberley, Texas
• Included in eight national exhibitions in 2006-2016.
• Selected as a finalist for the Hunting PLC Art Prize in 2007 (largest art prize in the U.S.).
• Selected as a finalist for the Hunting PLC Art Prize in 2009.
• In July, 2015, moved to Boulder/Longmont, CO